Treated wood with color has transformed the Canadian market in the past decade, saving time and money for hundreds of thousands of outdoor projects in the most severe weather conditions.
Treated wood with color saves time and money with no need to initially stain and continues to grow in popularity across North America.
- DesignWood color is infused in the presure treating process, penetrating the wood with the preservative.
- With a rich, warm brown tint, the beauty of natural wood grains shows through.
- There is no initial staining needed.
- Your project is finished from the start, saving you time and money.
- DesignWood color is the longest lasting color in the industry, lasting up to three times longer than other color products on the market.
- DesignWood was developed and optimized dor use with Preserve® CA where the interaction with fully dissolved copper penetrates deeper in the wood cells and enhances color life.
- The Presrve CA preservative is made from 100% recycled copper.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty against termites and fungal decay.
DesignWood Specification and Uses
- Ideal for residential, commercial and certain agricultural projects
- Above ground exposed use, ground contact general use, fresh-water immersion, and salt water splash uses
- Preserve CA meets building code requirements: NBCC, IRC and IBC.
- DesignWood products are eligible to contribute points toward building certification under the National Green Building StandardTM (NGBS).
- Lifetime Limited Warranty protects the long-term performance of your project. See complete warranty details.